Dean and Renee ~
Where do I start! I met this two last year for their engagement shoot which you can see HERE and bonded over our love of the mountains and snowboarding!
Their day was so beautiful! Set at the lovely Lake Hawea View they had a stunning day beneath the mountains! The lake was glistening, the company was great!
A few favourite things from their day:
*Dean and the boys hot tubbed before the wedding and Dean even busted out the borat man kini!
* The amazing florals from The Vase were incredible
* The awesome arch and props from Major and Minor on the ceremony site were so cool!
* The bridesmaids told Renee things they loved about her in bridal party photos and we all ended up in tears
* Nana busted some good moves on the dance floor
* Their wasn’t a dry eye in the ceremony
* Renee’s sister couldn’t make the wedding so Dean made a cardboard cutout of her and placed her in the ceremony so she could still be a bridesmaid
* You can really see so much love between Renee and Dean
* Everything on the day was relaxed and beautiful vibes exactly like them
Venue: Lake Hawea View
Dress: Grace Loves Lace
Flowers: The Vase Flora & Foliage
Hair: Boho Bridal Hair NZ
Makeup: J.E.T Makeup Artist
Wedding planning, props and arch: Major and Minor
Music: Robert Glen Music
Celebrant: Gina Matete
Cake: Peppermint Kitchen
Catering: Fully Pitted