Georgie and Matt chose the beautiful Criffel Woolshed for their intimate winter wedding – Georgie got ready on site in their cute little Shearers Quarters. Their beautiful ceremony site had hay bails for guests to sit on, then they had woodfire pizza at the woolshed for dinner on eco-friendly plates and cutlery (which fits in with the couples love of sustainability). They danced the night away to the awesome Queenstown band Mojo. There was even the end of an aurora as we left (see the bottom star pic).
My favourite parts of Georgie and Matt’s special day:
* Matt cried in the ceremony it was so so cute!
* The mother of the bride helped set up the entire venue with friends and family from 5.30am and it was really a family effort for the whole day.
* We had pizza for dinner from Francesca’s Italian Kitchen Wanaka pizza van it was so awesome!
* Matt had their wedding date tattooed on his arm.
* It rained so hard after the ceremony one of my umbrellas turned inside out! (prob not a favourite moment when it rained but still memorable)
* We went to the toy and transport museum for photos when it rained!
* The band was so kick ass (Mojo they are a fav local band)
* I am obsessed with Georgie’s dress – SERIOUSLY AMAZING!
* The autumn theme was so beautiful with leaves thrown as confetti.
This wedding was Featured on Hello May you can see the full blog HERE.
Venue: Criffel Station Woolshed
Dress: Rue De Seine
Makeup: Anna Vinsen
Hair: Biddi King hairdresser
Cake: Peppermint Kitchen
Flowers and flowercrown: The Green Room Flower Company
Catering: Francesca’s Italian Kitchen Wanaka
Ringbox: The Mrs. Box
Celebrant: Family friend
Thanks to the Wanaka Toy and Transport museum for letting us shoot there when it was torrential rain and wind!