We spent the most beautiful day at The Lookout Lodge with Nicole and Cam.
Since it seems to be a bit of a tradition of mine to now say all my favourite parts of this wedding here I go:
* The ceremony was so beautiful with Nicole’s mum walking her up the isle which was so sweet and special
* One of the flowers girls which was Cam’s niece did a very special reading, she read so well infront of so many people it was really amazing
* When i first met Cam and Nicole I asked them where they wanted their wedding photos.. most people coming down to Wanaka want mountains… Cam was like i want a forest.. I didn’t have the heart to say it is so hard to find good forests in Wanaka so went on a crazy mission to find Cam a forest. I stumbled upon a epic one, but it was private property so slipped my business card in their mail box and the land owners rung me that night so say we could use it – so grateful to them for letting us use such a beautiful spot! Thank you amazing Wanaka locals!
* The dance floor was going off by 9pm like everybody up dancing the band The Plus Ones were EPIC even – the flower girls were the star of the show on the dance floor
* All week it had predicted rain and it was the most beautiful overcast day with bits of sun!
* Cam got a bit choked up in the ceremony which was super lovely even though seeing this post he will probably deny the fact that it happened
* Bridal party photo attached was their impression of walking drunk – hilarious
* We corked a bottle of MOET and I made cam shake it up so so much it was awesome
* Cam can juggle pinecones in his wedding attire I have photos to prove he can below!
* Cam and Nicole have known each other since high school, so it was so cool after 10 years they tied the knot
* Nicole is a doctor which I think is pretty amazing…smart and beautiful- you’re a lucky man Cam!
* We saw and photographed a shooting star outside the lodge when we went to take some astro photos when we were leaving last pic see if you can see the shooting star- what a cool omen for married life!
Enjoy married life guys
* Venue: Look Out lodge
* Brides dress Grace Loves Lace
* Cams suit Vietnam, Groomsmen Hallenstein Brothers
* Hair ~ friend of the bride
* Makeup: GemmaMakeUp Wanaka
* Cake: White Rabbit Cakes NZ
* Flowers: Wanaka Wedding Flowers
* Celebrant: Caitlin Harvey
* Band: The Plus Ones